Listen up… fitness starts in the mind and with a LIFESTYLE CHANGE, hang up the gimmicks, save your money and here’s how:
1. If you attend a gym 3 days or less a week or 3 hours or less per week, then you don’t need the membership. Go for long walks, or runs, or body resistance workouts at home instead.
2. Trash the salt items! Salt is a bonding agent so that fat cells can collect! Go for a salt reduction… that’s in drinks too!
3. If it’s WHITE, pass! If the fruit or veg is white inside it will do more harm than good to your figure because it’s full of starch and SUGAR. This includes bread and milk of course. Replace milk with Almond mills and a bottle of vitamin D supplements. (Obvious point here… reduce your sugar)
4. Vitamin up! Do your research and start dosing. There are many google’able supplements that your local grocery store carries that does the metabolism good!
5. Limit alcohol and sodas, even diet ones!
6. Drink water… then drink more water!
7. Get a cardio sweat on at least once a day… yup sex counts but only if you’re at it for an hour or more.
8. Sex! Get some, you’ll lose weight. No joke!
9. Socialize. Pheromones are very powerful to a positive mood and active brain. We inspire each other and it’s contagious.
10. Finally, try to achieve a goal where YOU WEAR YOUR CLOTHES, Your clothes aren’t wearing you! There’s a difference, and it feels great.
Now go lose some poundage.